YOU WILL NEED:
* Paint Shop Pro or similar. I used PSPX but you should be able to make this tag in earlier versions. You will need a good knowledge of PSP to make this tag.
* Tube of choice. I am using the artwork of Caron Vinson. You need a license to use her artwork which you can purchase from CILM.
* Font of choice. I used Chocolate Box which you can download HERE.
* Tramages Pool Shadow Filter HERE (click on Graphisme Photoshop then on the next page Filtres then Tramages).
* Cardboard Frames and Accents made by me. You can download them HERE.
* Mask and glitter sprinkles made by me. You can download them here MASK and GLITTER.
1. Open your supplies in PSP. Open your font (by double clicking on it in Windows Explorer) and minimise to use later.
2. Open a new image 500 x 500 with a white background.
3. Copy and paste your tube, frame, accent and glitter to your canvas (the accent on top, the glitter on the bottom). Resize the frame (I resized to 90%) and sharpen using the settings given below. Resize your tube to suit your frame and sharpen if necessary.
4. Add a new raster layer above the white background layer and floodfill with a dark colour that compliments your tube and accent. I used #87798e. Apply the mask to this layer and reduce the opacity to 60%.
5. Position your tag elements where you want them. Duplicate your tube and place the frame between the two tube layers. Use your freehand selection tool with a feather of 0, to roughly trace around the part of the tube on the outside of the frame that you want to delete. You will be adding a drop shadow later so take enough of the tube covered by the frame away so that the shadow wont show later. Delete the excess tube on the bottom layer. Using your eraser, erase the excess tube on the top layer. Apply drop shadow at the following settings to the bottom tube layer, the frame and the flower accent.
6. Position your glitter layer where you want it. Use your eraser to get rid of any stray bits of glitter you don't want.
7. Add a new raster layer above the glitter layer. Using your magic wand with a feather of 0, select inside the frame and expand the selection by 3. Floodfill on the new raster layer with a colour or gradient of choice (I used the Duotone Lavender gradient that came with PSPX set on Sunburst).
8. Apply Tramages Pool Shadow at the settings given below. You can adjust the top 3 settings if you have too much light or dark in the mix. Adjust - Add/Remove Noise at the settings given below.
9. Activate your text tool and with the colour you used to floodfill as the background, type your name using the settings shown below. Stretch out your name to a suitable size and convert to raster. Selection Float and defloat and apply Tramages Pool Shadow to your name using the same settings as before (again adjust for too much light or dark if you need to). Select none. Apply drop shadow but change the opacity to 70 and the blur to 4. Position your name to your liking.
10. Add your copyright information and watermark. If it is difficult to see use a white drop shadow to make it stand out more.
11. Save as a .jpg and you are done. I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.