YOU WILL NEED:
* Paint Shop Pro and Animation Shop or similar. I used PSPX but you should be able to make this tag in earlier versions.
* Tube of choice. I am using the artwork of Jamie Kidd. You need a license to use Jamie's art. You can purchase tubes and images from CILM
* Scrap Kit by Clary. Please check out the Yahoo group Bagz of Scrapz for the full kit.
* Fonts of choice - I used Arial and Handscript.
* Two Moon Rotoblades filter HERE.
* Star animation.
* Mask by me.
* You can download my supplies HERE. Included are the black star animation, the mask, and the elements from the scrap kit used in this tutorial.
1. Open your tube, mask and scrap kit elements in PSP. Open your font (by double clicking on it in Windows Explorer) and minimise to use later. Recolour the scrap kit elements to match your tube. If you are using the same tube as I am the Adust - Hue and Saturation - Hue 215 and Saturation 150. The colour is not bright enough so Adjust - Brightness/Contrast - Brightness 60 and Contrast 0. To colour parts of an image eg the handbag, use your freehand selection tool (feather 0) to select the area you want to colour then adjust the hue and saturation.
2. Open a new image 500 x 500 with a white background.
3. Copy and paste the colourised scrap paper to the canvas and resize to 80%. Adjust - Blur - Gaussian Blur - 20.
4. Add a new raster layer and floodfill with black. Resize to 80% and apply your mask at the following settings
5. Using your magic wand (feather 0), select the inner square of the mask and apply Rotoblades at the following settings -
6. Merge all layers together and save as a .psp Animation Shop file.
7. Open your image and the star animation in Animation Shop. Duplicate the image frame so that you have 7 frames. Edit - Select all. Select all of the star animation frames. Click on the Propogate Paste button.
8. Click on frame 1 in the star animation and keeping the mouse button depressed, drag the animation to the first frame of your background image and position according to sample tag.
9. Click back on the star animation and click the undo button. Drag the animation back to the image canvas and position the second star animation according to the sample tag.
10. File - Save frames as
11. Open your Animation Shop image in PSP. Activate the top layer. Copy and paste your tube and scrap elements to the canvas. Resize and sharpen as required. I resized diva to 50%, handbag to 60% and the shoes to 40%. Position to your liking. Make sure the handbag is at the front as you are going to put a name on it. Add drop shadow at the following settings to each layer except Diva. For Diva change to V and H 0, opacity 100 and blur 16.
12. Activate your text tool. Use a script font to write your message in a colour complimentary to your tube in the top rectangle. Create your text as a vector so you can size it appropriately. I put "Just call me" but you can put anything you want eg "Don't call me", "That's Princess to you!". Convert to raster.
13. Change to your other font and type your name, still as a vector. Size your name on the handbag. If you have a small name you may need to tilt your text slightly. Convert to raster.
14. Add copyright information and watermark as another raster layer.
15. Hide all the animation frames and activate one of the tube layers. Merge visible.
16. Open all the animation frames. Duplicate your merged tube layer 6 times and merge a tube layer with each background layer. Save as an Animation Shop .psp file.
17. Open your file in Animation Shop. Save as a .gif and you are done! I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.