YOU WILL NEED:
* Paint Shop Pro or similar. I used PSPX but you should be able to make this tag in earlier versions.
* Tube of choice. I am using the artwork of Jessica Dougherty. You need a license to use her artwork and you can purchase images and tubes from CILM
* Scrap kit of choice. I am using the Whisper Softly scrap kit from Nana's Attic. You can download the papers and elements used in this tag HERE.
* Square mask of choice - something with a rough edge. Some photo edge masks here.
* Font of choice - I used Heather HERE
1. Open your tube and scrap kit in PSP. Open your font (by double clicking on it in Windows Explorer) and minimise to use later.
2. Open a new image 500 x 500 with a white background.
3. Select a paper from your kit that you want to use as the background. Resize to 500 x 500 pixels and paste as a new layer. Resize to 80% and sharpen if necessary.
4. Apply your mask to this layer.
5. Resize the border element to 500 pixels wide. Copy and paste to your canvas. Resize to 80% and sharpen if necessary. Duplicate and close the bottom copy. Activate the mask layer. Select all - Float - Defloat - Selection Invert. Return to the top border layer and press delete. Select none. Close off this layer.
6. On the bottom border layer, carefully erase the side edges so the rough edge of the mask layer shows. Merge to the mask layer. Add drop shadow of V 1, H -1, Opacity 40%, Blur 2, colour black.
7. Resize the frame element to 450 pixels high. Copy and paste to your canvas and resize to 80% and sharpen if necessary. Image - Free Rotate - 90 degrees. Image - Flip.
8. Use your raster deform tool to pull the bottom of the frame down below the border. Make sure your top border layer is still at the top of your layers.
9. Copy and paste your tube to the canvas. Resize and position under your frame. Click inside the frame with your magic wand. Expand the selection by 5, selection invert and press delete. Add the same drop shadow as before but increase the blur to 12. Make sure the top border is visible and merge all layers.
10. Add copyright information. I created it as a vector and tilted the writing to place it on the small tag on the border. Add your watermark.
11. Add your name using a light colour from the scrap elements. Apply your favourite text effect. Apply drop shadow of V 2, H -2, Opacity 40%, Blur 2, colour black.
NOTE: If your name is the same length as mine you may need to erase a little part of it to make it look like it is sitting under the tag. If you do, apply your drop shadow on a seperate layer and erase part of it too.
12. Crop your canvas to remove excess white space, save as a jpeg and you are done. I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.