YOU WILL NEED:
* Paint Shop Pro. I used version 10 but you should be able to make this tag in earlier versions.
* Tube and matching image of choice. I am using the artwork of Vicki Yeager which I originally purchased at CILM
* Font of choice.
* This tutorial uses NO outside filters.
* You can download my supplies HERE. Download contains the glass flower accent (made by me) and the gold bead pattern.
1. Open your tube, image and accent in PSP. Open the gold bead pattern and minimise to use later.
2. Open a new image 500 x 500 with a white background.
3. Choose two colours to compliment your tube. I used #f1dd78 (yellow) and #4b6600 (green). Add a new raster layer and floodfill with the darker colour. Add another raster layer and floodfill with your other colour. Resize both layers to 80% (400 pixels). Duplicate your dark layer and place your copy above the light layer.
4. On the bottom dark layer, Adjust - Blur - Gaussian Blur with the following settings.
5. Apply Effects - Texture Effects - Blinds on the following settings to your blur layer. Repeat with the Horizontal box ticked.
6. Activate the top dark layer and Selections - Select all - Selections - Float - Selections - Defloat. Selections Modify - Contract by 2 and press the delete key.
7. Activate the light coloured layer and Adjust - Add/Remove Noise at the following settings. DO NOT Deselect.
8. Activate the top dark layer again and Selections - Modify - Contract by 12. Floodfill with your dark colour again. Selections - Modify - Contract by 2 and press delete. DO NOT Deselect.
9. Activate the noise layer again and apply the Blinds Effect again with the following settings.
10. Copy your image to your canvas and resize. I resized mine to 60%. Adjust - Sharpen - Unsharp Mask on the following settings (if necessary).
11. Selections - Select all - Selections - Float - Selections - Defloat. Add a new raster layer and floodfill with your gold bead pattern. Selections - Modify - Contract by 3 and press delete. Merge beads layer to your image and reduce the opacity of the layer to 80%. Add drop shadow to the image layer and the top dark layer at the following settings.
12. Copy the glass flower accent to your canvas. Position it to your liking then duplicate and either mirror or reposition the duplicate to your liking.
NOTE: You can recolour the flower layer to match your tube, Adjust - Hue and Saturation - Colorize. If you want a pastel shade recolour the yellow flower layer. If you want a more vibrant, darker colour then recolour the red flower layer.
13. Copy the tube to your canvas. Resize if necessary (I resized to 80%) and postion to your liking. I placed mine so that she was back to back with the image. Apply the same drop shadow as before but change the colour to white.
14. Add a new raster layer. Using your selection tool draw out a box at the bottom left of your canvas. Use the tag at the top of the tutorial as a guide. Floodfill with your dark colour, Selections - Modify - Contract by 2. Floodfill with your light colour and apply the blinds effect at the settings last used. Modify - Contract by 12 (depending on how big your box is). Floodfill with the gold bead pattern. Modify - Contract by 3. Floodfill with your light colour again and apply noise at the same settings as before. Apply drop shadow to your box but change the colour back to black. If your floodfill tool is not adding the colour or pattern to the whole selection, check your settings.
15. Select your text tool and the font you want to use. Use your dark colour and type your name. Apply text effect and drop shadow of choice (or none).
16. Add copyright information and your watermark.
17. Save as a .jpg file and you are done. I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.