YOU WILL NEED:
* Paint Shop Pro or similar. I used PSPX but you should be able to make this tag in other versions.
* Tube of choice. I am using Creddy Teddies which you will find HERE. You now need to register to access the tubes but the tubes are still free for personal use. The tube I am using is in Children on page 5 (or 6 if new tubes have been added lol).
* Doodle or Accent of choice. I am using a flower doodle from Nana's Attic. The doodle is from Anita's Falderal Kit which you have to be a member to access.
* Font of choice - I used Adorable HERE
* Preset Shape of choice. I used a heart shape from HERE
1. Set up your supplies ready for use. Choose two colours for foreground and background that compliment the tube you will use. I used #849abd and #fadede.
2. Open a new image 500 x 500 with a white background. Copy and paste the tube and the doodle (I resized to 25%) to the canvas. If you are using different supplies you may need to resize and sharpen your tubes.
3. Activate your preset shapes tool and select the shape you want to use. Close your background colour and using the following settings, draw your shape over your tube. When satisfied with the position, convert to raster.
4. Use your magic wand tool to click inside the shape. Selection - Modify - Expand by 3. Activate your background layer and add a new raster layer. Floodfill the selection with your other colour. Add texture of choice ie Effects - Texture Effects - Texture - choose effect. The one I used is on the screenshot below. DO NOT DESELECT.
5. Activate your tube layer. Selection - Invert - press the delete key. Select none.
6. Activate your preset shape layer and apply the same texture effect as before. Apply drop shadow at the following settings to the tube, doodle and shape layers.
7. Activate your preset shape tool again and with the foreground colour the same as the colour you floodfilled with, change the settings to width 2 and line style to dashed. Draw out the heart shape again but position the "stitches" so that they are through the middle of the frame. Add drop shadow at the settings shown below.
8. Select your text tool and using the following settings, type "Sending Hugs". Promote selection to layer - select none. Apply drop shadow at the first settings given.
9. Repeat process with your name. I usually make the name bigger than the message (I used 72).
10. Add copyright information and your watermark. Crop excess white space from your canvas. Save as a jpeg and you are done. I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.