YOU WILL NEED:
* Paint Shop Pro and Animation Shop or similar. I used PSPX but you should be able to make this tag in earlier versions.
* Tube of choice. I am using the art work of Caron Vinson. You will need a license to use her art work.
Tubes can be purchased from CILM.
* Accent tube of choice - I used a flower from the tube
(I tubed the image myself I don't know if the purchased tube includes the flower).
* Font of choice - I used Freak Turbulence from HERE.
* Muras Filter Meister - Copies HERE.
* DSB Flux - Bright Noise HERE.
1. Open your tube and scrap kit in PSP. Open your font (by double clicking on it in Windows Explorer) and minimise to use later.
2. Open a new image 600 x 600 with a white background.
3. Copy your accent tube to the canvas. Apply Muras Copies at the following settings. If you don't like the look of your wreath, try flipping or mirroring the image for a different effect. Change the number to make your wreath fuller or lighter. Resize your wreath to 80%.
4. Duplicate your wreath layer and apply Gaussian Blur to the bottom layer. Merge your two wreath layers together.
5. Copy and paste your tube to the canvas. Resize (I resized to 80%), sharpen if necessary and position. Merge with the wreath layer.
6. Hold the control key down and press c then v. Your canvas should have cut and pasted as a new image. Add a new layer and floodfill with white. Drag the white layer to the bottom. Close the other canvas and continue working on the new one.
7. Activate your text tool and type your name using the following settings. Use a light colour for the foreground (#e8d7e7) and dark for the background (#af77d6).
8. Stretch out your name. Convert to raster and position to your liking. Apply drop shadow at the settings below (colour is #88619f). Repeat shadow but change V and H to -1.
9. Add copyright information and your watermark. Merge all layers. Duplicate the merged layer twice so that you have 3 layers in total. Use your magic wand at the settings shown below, to select the fairy's wings and the light outline of your text.
10. Apply the Bright Noise filter to each layer at the settings below. Remember to click on Mix for each layer.
11. Save your file as an Animation Shop .psp file.
12. Open your file in Animation Shop. Save as a .gif and we are done. I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.